Whenever you interact with us directly or we receive information from you, for example when you:
- register your details on www.worldoceanday.school, we will use your name and email address to communicate with you.
- contact us, for example by using the contact forms on our Websites or by emailing us directly.
- subscribe to one of our services for example sign up to our newsletter.
- submit content to us, for example if you post a photo and use one of our hashtags on your public social media account in response to one of our campaigns
- When you access and browse our Website or use our Services, we collect information about your usage and activity on our Websites or Services using certain technologies.
- We will only communicate to you via the contact details you have provided us with.
- The details we hold about your school name and location are to give us a better understanding of where people are signing up from.
- Wild Labs has the accountability for this and will never give your information to anyone else, including the partners involved in the project or for any other purposes.
How to contact us
Please email us at [email protected]
Any changes we make to our privacy and cookies policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this policy.